Monday, March 1, 2010

A New Structure

Because this is not a business blog, and I don't have any real notion of how to attract followers, I think the best way to make it work is to be a frequent updater.  Of course, I have no concrete notion of what it means to make it work, but whatever.  Minor detail.

Now, I mentioned in my first post that I briefly considered making it a 365 blog.  Yeah, right.  I'm glad I didn't try to get all commitment-happy there, 'cause I would have failed.  Utterly and completely.  I've had time on more than one occasion to post something here, but lacked inspiration.  Well, that's not quite right.  I lacked motivation. 

So, I'm going to try a new structure like so many other bloggers I know.  Only one of these themes requires significant writing, so I think I should be able to keep up. 

Tell me what you think:
  • Seedy Saturday: A post with hints and info on starting seeds, which ones when and where.
  • Yummy Treat Tuesday: A recipe.  Doesn't necessarily require stuff you grow, but probably will heavily feature garden veggies and herbs in the spring/summer/fall.
  • Wordless Wednesday: A photo, posted to flickr and here.  Will probably most often be a plant, but may feature the other creatures in my life that occasionally warrant a spotlight.
  • Plant File Friday: The heavy writing post.  The one where I talk about my experiences with a particular plant.  

0 lovely people said:

Post a Comment